Friday, September 12, 2008

guess who's back? voile gifts, coco chanel review, & a so called winning bag.








hey all!
it feels like forever since i've been on. school has been hectic, & when i finally get a chance to get on stardoll, there's so much to talk about! but there's my dish of what's been going on.

Voile has given us a few new things: Starting off, has anyone seen the new Coco Chanel line? As I am typing this, there is no Voile Ladies floor dedicated to it, it's featured in the StarPlaza & the NEW CLOTHES section. I gotta give Stardoll it's props, these clothes are very buzzworthy. But hey, anything Chanel is buzzworthy. I was a little dissapointed in some items, such as the black & white Coco pumps, which look awfully like other shoes that Stardoll keeps remaking. I wasn't too impressed with some of the dresses, but other than that, the clothes were darling. I loved the Multi Pearl Necklace, Coco collar, & the handbags. So basically, love the accessories. There's also a decor line (Falling for Fashion) out, that in my opinion, is 10 times better than those clothes. But still, the fact that the clothes are available for nonsuperstars like me (currently), makes the clothes worthwhile. They aren't overly priced like the Heidi Klum by Jordache line, with moderately cute High Wasted Leg Trousers for only 5!
Bottom line: It's nonsuperstar & the accessories are adorable. But Stardoll could have upped its game a little bit. I mean, this is Chanel for crying out loud!
Another Voile new arrival? More gift dresses! These limited addition dresses are up for grabs, worth 15 SD, & the invitation expires Sept. 21st. For a peak at them, check out the fabulous' Stardoll Fashion Forward's blog, where they have the pictures of them -- HERE.

The mystery bag that was named after one lucky stardoller (congrats, Missmej!) who won a Callie Competition. The bag, which we got a peak of at SD Fashion Forward, isn't that cute. But I have a feeling that it'll be in the majority of superstars' closets.

I think that's about it for now, but I'll keep you posted!

No comments: